[LAF] Self-Defence in Anarchist Society - Strategy and Tactics

EDMUND MCARTHUR antines at yahoo.co.uk
Fri May 4 11:14:25 UTC 2007

  Sat 19th would be just fine \I think we actually agreed this at the v eggie place
  I assume 3pm as usual (The following Sat would be the bank holiday weekend and the 12th nis too soon
  so I will start advertising the 19th
  Ed

see Events & Issues website   http://www.eventsandissues.bravehost.com/events.html