[LAF] Rampart meeting Sat 19th May

EDMUND MCARTHUR antines at yahoo.co.uk
Tue May 22 13:06:24 UTC 2007

The bells dont work apparantly, its not a good venue then
  we will have to find some where else for June
  Ed

Adrian Williams <adrianrwilliams at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
  I'm sorry I missed the meeting but....

I turned up late (about 4pm) to find a locked door and
no sign of life. No one answered any bells and there
was no message about bells or anything else so I
walked right round the building and then away to
Freedom Press to see if you were there.

Too bad. That's no way to run a public meeting if the
building is closed.

Adrian

see Events & Issues website   http://www.eventsandissues.bravehost.com/events.html