[LAF] Radical Research Event Late June?

stevphen shukaitis stevphen at mutualaid.org
Wed May 30 03:51:59 UTC 2007

Cool.

I'm not much good with sorting out spaces (sorry about that). Could
see about sorting out space at Queen Mary, or not. Might be a pain.

Would rampart work for something like this? I would think so - but I
could be wrong. Should I try and contact them or is someone in London
better suited for such a querying?

cheers
stevphen