[LAF] LAF NOV CHOCE OF DATES & VENUE PLEASE and TIME STEVE

EDMUND MCARTHUR antines at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Nov 3 10:01:44 UTC 2007

Apart from Barry no one has responded tyo Steves list of dates
  and venues  so I will put my tupence in

  Steves Choice of Dates from his post are as below

  Dates)  can do in Nov tues 13th, fri 16th, tues
> 20th,
> thurs 22nd, weds 28th

  I  (Ed)  can do 13th , 16th , 20th  22nd  Nov

  I prefer thew IOE to the RFH bec ause its nearer for me wont cost me any fares and I might fancy something to eat after  all very subjective I know but what do you expect  but can we make a decision
  I know you have been on line since steves post Joy  so give it some thought Please we are now at the 3rd of Nov only another 28 days to Dec
  Ed

see Events & Issues website   http://www.eventsandissues.bravehost.com/events.html
http://mail.yahoo.com