[LAF] SUGGESTED TIME DATE & VENUE FOR NOV

EDMUND MCARTHUR antines at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Nov 6 12:41:19 UTC 2007

OK everyone lets go for 20th Nov  8pm Institute of Education
  its in the foyer you just enter by the main door   and we find a suitable corner

  I will aim to be there by 7:45
  Ed

Ian Gregory <aktiv at zenatode.org.uk> wrote:
    On Mon, Nov 05, 2007 at 12:32:16PM -0800, EDMUND MCARTHUR wrote:

> OK Everyone esp Ian who has not replied so far
> Is every one happy with 20th Nov (TUES) at Institute of
> Education (Foyer) 8pm ?

I don't have anything else on that day, and I have put it in my
diary. I definitely want to hear Steve's talk but since it means
travelling in from Hertfordshire I am not going to guarantee that
I will be there.

Ian

--
Ian Gregory