[LAF] FW: [ivac-news] Tradeswomen

Joy Wood joy_helbin at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 19 19:30:08 UTC 2007

-----Original Message-----From: Williams, Adrian [mailto:Adrian.Williams at homesforislington.org.uk]Sent: 13 November 2007 10:54To: Joy Wood

-----Original Message-----From: ivac-news at yahoogroups.com [mailto:ivac-news at yahoogroups.com]On Behalf Of Karen ProcterSent: 13 November 2007 10:37To: ivac-news at yahoogroups.comSubject: Re: [ivac-news] Electrician?

Women and Manual Trades has a directory of tradeswomen which lists over fifty professional tradeswomen running their own businesses in the London area. Currently we charge groups for this information but when we relaunch our website at the end of the month we will make the information freely available. Please contact us if you would like to know the name of tradeswomen operating their businesses in your area.
Karen ProcterDirectorWomen and Manual Trades - the national organisation for tradeswomen and women training in the trades52-54 Featherstone StreetLondonEC1Y 8RT

T:020 7251 9192www.wamt.org