[LAF] coca-cola with mark thomas - now on channel 4

EDMUND MCARTHUR antines at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Nov 20 13:28:49 UTC 2007

Did abyone Video the Mark Thomas Programme I would kike to get hold of   a DVD of it
  I dont have a TV and have no intention of getting one but I woll get at some point a ;ap top
  that can play DVDs
  Ed

michelle martin <kj10680 at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
  dont know if this is an ok thing to post, but there is
a good programme that started after the news on 4 and
is on to 9pm.

i knew about the union organisers murdered in Columbia
and i think recently they kidnapped an organisers son,
and the connections with nazi germany

but they are talking about that now, a minute ago were
talking about in india how the protesters are being
beatenm and how the farmers have no water for groups
due to cocacola nicking it all.

in solidarity, mich

see Events & Issues website   http://www.eventsandissues.bravehost.com/events.html