[LAF] re mark thomas on coca-cola

michelle martin kj10680 at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Nov 20 13:41:33 UTC 2007

hi Ed,everyone

just saw your message come up. i did not video it, as
do not have a video either, but i tried to find ouat
about it last night in case anyone wanted to see it,
and there is a channel 4 thing you can download which
shows the last 30 days of channel  shows for free, and
other programmes and films,etc you can rent or pay
for.

There is also a dispatches forum i saw, which i
thought might be good for getting class-struggle
anarchism ideas and the only real long term solution
to the evils of capitalism and repression and state
control,etc, in discussion with peeps who don't
normally see things that way, etc, as any real
revolutionary change will need the mass of our class,
which is the majority, to actively understand and want
this kind of a world.

sorry if that don't make sense but i am pretty thick
compared to all youse as left school at 13 really, but
am doing an access course, and also have been up all
night, so plead tiredness - which is also my excuse
for not putting it up earlier. ;) will try and find it
now and post it. if not i will see if anyone i know
videoed it after i have a kip.

cheers, mich