[LAF] PARTY 22ND Dec

EDMUND MCARTHUR antines at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Nov 27 10:19:15 UTC 2007

Freedom  Press  are happy with the idea of the party in fact some members of the collective dont even realise  the idea
  started with the LAF.

  This is good as it means the place will be properly prepared
  and the party will probably be both upstairs and down stairs
  and FP will contribute some food and drink

  We have £20.00 in the LAF  pot  how much do people want me to spend  we dont seem to need any for venues at present shall we blow the lot (I will bring something of my own of course

  The party has been advertised in Freedom  as Grand Anarchist Winter Soltice Party with no mention of either FP or LAF  so readers will probably assume its  a FPOO Party
  they have not had one for three years so lots of old friends should come along
  have posted it on website so please advertise as much as possiible

see Events & Issues website   http://www.eventsandissues.bravehost.com/events.html