[LAF] Re Jan LAF TALK CONFIRMED

Joy Wood joy_helbin at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 28 14:00:46 UTC 2007

Great!  What time does it start?  ALSO, I thought "Backlash" was a subsection of BDSM until you mentioned the law!  Are you saying that they are trying yet again to change the law to restrict sexual freedom even further?

Joy

Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2007 01:55:04 -0800From: antines at yahoo.co.ukTo: davmarquise at aol.com; laf at lists.aktivix.orgCC: steveash_2001 at yahoo.co.ukSubject: Re: [LAF] Re Jan LAF TALK CONFIRMED
THANKS FOR THIS
```WILLstart to advertise it .  Could anyone who posts itt anywhere or does any kind of publicity
include the URL
http://www.eventsandissues.bravehost.com/LAF.html
cheers
Ed
Confirming that Doulos and Marquise will be doing a talk on January 29th Tuesday 2008. The title of the presentation will be Is BDSM A Liberty too Far? Expected format will be the Marquise on an introduction to bdsm (15 minutes) and Doulos (15 minutes) on Backlash (which may need to be updated nearer the time as the law may have come in by then!) and then half an hour for questions and discussion. Warm wishes
Mx-----Original Message-----From: EDMUND MCARTHUR <antines at yahoo.co.uk>To: davmarquise at aol.com; London Anarchist Forum <laf at lists.aktivix.org>CC: steve ash <steveash_2001 at yahoo.co.uk>Sent: Mon, 26 Nov 2007 2.58pmSubject: Re: [LAF] Re Jan LAF TALK
HiSounds good to mewhen you have consulted  let me have the full titleyour names as you wish to be advertised and a few lines of burb to describe the talk for posting on websitecheersEddavmarquise at aol.com wrote:
The Institute of Education is better for me, as nearer to where I live. The 29th is also good for me but I just need to check (this evening) with Nic who is doing the talk with me. Will confirm as soon as I have spoken to him.
Mx-----Original Message-----From: EDMUND MCARTHUR <antines at yahoo.co.uk>To: London Anarchist Forum <laf at lists.aktivix.org>Sent: Mon, 26 Nov 2007 12.11pmSubject: [LAF] Re Jan LAF TALK

Comrades
Shall we try to confirm the date venue and title of the Jan talk on anarchist S& M
I suggest at the Institute of Education because it is easier for latecomers and
they Student Union have a Cheap Bar, my memory of the Festival Hall is that a cup of coffee was super expensive in 1999 and it wont have got any cheaper
also Joy  EATS  is also likely to be expensive for what you get just a sandwich  I cannot survive on that

We did talk about the last tues in  Jan   which I make the 29th  but does that suit most people?

Reminder Steve is co facilitating the SPES  Book Club
The Ethical Slut  on 13th Dec at Conway Hall
7-9pm  rumour has it that there are mince pies and Sherry on offer if you get there eary  ( from 6:30)   dont blame me if this turns ourt not to be the case I am only the messenger
I have posted  details of the Book Club plus other bookish events  at
www.freewebs.com/bookevents

Edsee Events & Issues website   http://www.eventsandissues.bravehost.com/events.html

Get a FREE AOL Email account with unlimited storage. Plus, share and store photos and experience exclusively recorded live music Sessions from your favourite artists. Click Here for more information.see Events & Issues website   http://www.eventsandissues.bravehost.com/events.html

Be a better pen pal. Text or chat with friends inside Yahoo! Mail. See how. see Events & Issues website   http://www.eventsandissues.bravehost.com/events.html