[LAF] LAF MATTERS Bookfair & Beyond

Joy Wood joy_helbin at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 12 20:23:10 UTC 2007

Grand Anarchist Winter Solstice Social at Freedom Press - good idea Ed, and I think it would be a good idea to ask Freedom Press, as you suggest, if they want to join in.  Since you're going all Pagan on me - what with yer Solstice Social 'n' all - did you know that at midnight 21 December 2012 it's the end of the Mayan 5,000-year Age of the Jaguar.  On 22/12/2012 at the Winter Solstice the sun will be aligned with the centre of the galaxy.  That happens only once every 25,800 years.

Five years, that's all we got.....(D Bowie).In the meantime, whaddya think to Saturday 22 December 2007 for our joint LAF Freedom Grand Anarchist Winter Social (my gorge rises at the word Solstice; besides Grand Anarchist Winter Social trips off the tongue easier than Grand Anarchist Winter Solstice Social - I mean, did you even TRY to say it aloud?)

Date: Sun, 7 Oct 2007 01:34:54 -0700From: antines at yahoo.co.ukTo: LAF at lists.aktivix.orgSubject: [LAF] LAF MATTERS Bookfair & Beyond
Comrades
It is confirmed that we have 3 slots at the Book fair but I dint think they have allocated times yet
Lets hope they do SOON    Steve   are you in touch with them?

once we know the running order we can start to advertise

Steve is due to give his talk on anarchism & piracy  which never happened in Sep

in Nov instead venue and date to be confirmed

How about anothe Grand Anarchist Winter Soltice Social at Freedom Press

in December

If it is agreed and a date is agreed  Soon I can ask Freedom Press if they want to

join in  at the very least it will, be advertised in FREEDOM

see you all at the book fair  and some of you at the SPES Book Club before that

www.eventsandissues.bravehost.com/events.htm

Edsee Events & Issues website   http://www.eventsandissues.bravehost.com/events.html