[LAF] ABF?LAF

EDMUND MCARTHUR antines at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Oct 19 12:30:17 UTC 2007

WHAT ARE THE TIMES OF THE MEETINGS ?

  I will leave £10.00 for Tony at Freedom Press and you can let me have it back at the bookfair   did Barry pull out what time is his talk
  Joy & Adrian are away  and I am on a bookstall, dont know anything about arrt any way
  we seem to be in trouple
  Ian can you get there early
  Ed

steve ash <steveash_2001 at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
  I've heard from Tony that we should leave £20 at
Freedom for him, so I'll have to get it back to you!
As I wont be going there before the bookfair.

We also have to think what to do about Barrys pull out
of the morning talk. I may not be able to get there
that early.

Steve

http://mail.yahoo.com