[LAF] ABF?LAF

Ian Gregory aktiv at zenatode.org.uk
Sat Oct 20 03:30:17 UTC 2007

On Thu, Oct 18, 2007 at 04:54:59AM -0700, EDMUND MCARTHUR wrote:

> The time and room numbers of meetings appear to have been
> posted on the whats on page of the ABF site. Perhaps someone
> with better eye site could visit work out and post dewtails
> to this list I cannot make it out

Not sure if anyone has replied, so here are the times:

Room 302 12-1pm Barry O'Dea - Art and Anarchism
Room 325 3-4pm  Stevphen Shukatis - Militant Research
Room 325 5-6pm  Discussion - Anarchism and the State of Terror

Looking forward to the Bookfair in its new venue at the heart
of the establishment:-)

Speaking of Terror, here are a couple of quotes:

Part of the terror is to take back our own listening.
To use our own voice.  To see our own light.
        - Hildegard von Bingen

Terror is as much a part of the concept of truth as
runniness is of the concept of jam. We wouldn't like
jam if it didn't, by its very nature, ooze. We wouldn't
like truth if it wasn't sticky, if, from time to time,
it didn't ooze blood.
        - Jean Baudrillard

Ian

--