[LAF] LAF NOVEMBER

EDMUND MCARTHUR antines at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Oct 31 10:07:29 UTC 2007

OK Comrades  which of the dates and venues do people prefer
  Itseems if I have got it right the IOE  does open later than 9pm
  (but is it different in winter) and there is that nice place to eat accross the Road
  On the other hand.........I dont know any thing for or against the Fesztival Hall

  Lets try to reach a consensus asap
  Ed

steve ash <steveash_2001 at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
  I think the Festival Hall is infinitely better than
Freedom. Or we could do the Institute of Education
again if enough people are willing to commit
themselves to attending.

Dates I can do in Nov tues 13th, fri 16th, tues 20th,
thurs 22nd, weds 28th

http://mail.yahoo.com