[LAF] Fwd:LAF Sept

LONDON EVENTS londonevents2004 at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Sep 10 09:43:13 UTC 2007

EDMUND MCARTHUR <antines at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:    Well the date is ok with me please confirm steve so I can advertise
  also re send the precise title

  Joy what is i the place we meet called     -  the Foyer or what ?
Will advertise on site once all this is confirmed
  Steve  could you  email me on that other mattere asap
  Thanks
  Ed

Joy Wood <joy_helbin at hotmail.com> wrote:
        IAN & STEVE IS THURS 27 SEPTEMBER OK?  7PM-9PM Institute of Education, 20 Bedford Way, WC1 (near Russell Square)
  ED - ablebodied access via thirteen steps up to revolving doors.  Disabled access take the ground level door on the far RIGHT of the steps and take a special lift indoors up to the vestibule, or access via the rear of the building (red dotted line on map (see link below):
  http://ioewebserver.ioe.ac.uk/ioe/cms/get.asp?cid=4075&4075_0=9083