[LAF] Fwd:LAF Sept

LONDON EVENTS londonevents2004 at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Sep 12 09:16:48 UTC 2007

Everyone
  What time did we agree on I cannpot find joys email also Barry cannot make the 27th
  did his post get through to everyone or did he manage to send it just to me?
Do we go ahead on the basis that 27th suits most of us and we will never find a date that suits everyone? or do we try again

  I  have p[osted details on site with time and date to be confirmed ?
please reply asap so I can post to indymedia
  Ed
  www.eventsandissues.bravehost.com/laf.htm

Ian Gregory <aktiv at zenatode.org.uk> wrote:
  On Tue, Sep 11, 2007 at 01:05:03AM +0100, steve ash wrote:

> 27th fine

Looks like 27th is good for me too.

Ian

--