[LAF] Fwd:LAF Sept

Ian Gregory aktiv at zenatode.org.uk
Wed Sep 12 16:56:54 UTC 2007

On Wed, Sep 12, 2007 at 10:16:48AM +0100, LONDON EVENTS wrote:

> What time did we agree on I cannpot find joys email also Barry
> cannot make the 27th did his post get through to everyone or did
> he manage to send it just to me?

It doesn't look like it was on the list, his last post was on August
10th and was about his idea of having a LAF events calendar similar
to the old paganarchy one.

Regarding time, I have put it in my own diary for 7pm, though I
can't find where I got that from. Is 7pm good for people? If
it is only one person who has specifically said that they can't
make it on the 27th then I really think we need to go ahead
anyway because it is likely that at least one person will not
be able to make it to any alternative date.

So, 7pm on the 27th for Steve's pirate talk? Any objections or
amendments? If not Ed should confirm this asap.

Cheers,
Ian

--
Ian Gregory