[LAF] fwd Amnesty Book Sale 13th Oct

LONDON EVENTS londonevents2004 at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Sep 26 15:11:59 UTC 2007

Please Circulate

  Books for Amnesty

is celebrating PROTECT THE HUMAN WEEK by holding a

COMMUNITY BOOKSALE

on

Saturday 13th October 2007
from 11 am to 3 pm

at

St Mary's Church Somerstown
Eversholt St London NW1

ALL BOOKS £1 (OR LESS).

This is the final clearance of our shop at 241a Eversholt St
plus some new stock from the warehouse.

Featuring : Children's books and teenage fiction, reference books,
books on health and wellbeing, and paperback fiction at knockdown prices.

Please note that this event is intended to be a celebration of our shop and the work of Amnesty International, featuring balloons, tea and cake. CHILDREN WELCOME .

  PROTECT THE HUMAN WEEK - 13th-19th October
www.amnesty.org.uk

  see also  www.freewebs.com/bookevents

          Visit The Events And Issues Website
  for LAF page and lots more