[LAF] Re LAF April

steve ash steveash_2001 at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Apr 6 06:55:46 UTC 2008

maybe skip it?

Oh btw Jocelyn cant make 19th but can make 12th.

--- EDMUND MCARTHUR <antines at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

---------------------------------

Do we want to have an LAF meeeting in April?
Volodya  was keen to do something  on censorship but
has problems with his emai l(as of a week and a half
ago and have not heard from him to contary)

Should we skip April(we are having two visits to the
curry house)

and work on the hope that Volodya will be back in
communication by end of April  or is some desparate ro
do something this month in which case better volunteer

Solidarity

Ed

Shut Down Guantanamo Bay
see London Page  at
www.guantanamo.org.uk

see Events & Issues website
http://www.eventsandissues.bravehost.com/events.html
For LAF and lots more

See Book Events
http://www.freewebs.com/bookevents/

You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one
month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost.