[LAF] Re LAF 25th Aug

steve ash steveash_2001 at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Aug 1 16:08:29 UTC 2008

I'll be at curry den at 8 hopefully

--- On Fri, 1/8/08, Ed McArthur <antines at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
From: Ed McArthur <antines at yahoo.co.uk>
Subject: Re LAF  25th Aug
To: "London Anarchist Forum" <laf at lists.aktivix.org>
Cc: "steve ash" <steveash_2001 at yahoo.co.uk>, "Ian Buxton" <ianbuxton2003 at yahoo.co.uk>, "Jocelyn Chaplin" <jochaplin at yahoo.com>, "Jayne" <freedomcopy at aol.com>, "Camilla Martin" <camilla at camillamartin.freeserve.co.uk>, "Barry ODea" <barryjodea at yahoo.co.uk>, "Scott Wakham" <sw003c0056 at blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Friday, 1 August, 2008, 11:53 AM

JOCELYN     Are you still able to make the Curry House this Sat  2nd Aug  ?
Volodya and I should be there by 7:30  and Steve hopefully will also make it
Joy and Adrian are out of town

Good News Comrades
The 25th    bank holiday Monday  is the only date Uri Gordon can make but
Housmans are interested in hosting  it would prob  start 6:30pm   to 7
on past form

Steve is contacting  URI Gordon then I will get back to Housmans so dont
start to advertise just yet plenty of time

This could be really great   for the LAF
We could go to the Curry Hous after  if they are open
Talking of which we will be there again this sat 3nd Aug from 7:30pm

Ed

Ed McArthur   07981  900  563
see Events & Issues website
 http://www.eventsandissues.bravehost.com/events.html For LAF and lots more