[LAF] Fwd: (en) US, Los Angeles, New Film Trailer: "We're Still Here! We Never Left"

Echo of Freedom EchoOfFreedom at riseup.net
Tue Aug 5 11:07:41 UTC 2008

-------- Original Message --------
Call for Screenings of Film: "We're Still Here! We NeverLeft* by RAC/Copwatch LA
GC ---- Revolutionary Autonomous Communities ---- New Film Trailer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FpKGDWG_6ko ---- The Revolutionary Autonomous
Communities is putting out a call for their film, "We're Still Here, We Never
Left" to be screened at your university, community center, church and anywhere
else. ---- The film documents the truth about the police repression on May 1st,
2007, and also shows the growing popular movement in oppressed communities. It
has footage never before seen on the mainstream media. We hope to create
dialogue with the film, a space for popular education, and a movement. We are
also using the film screenings to raise funds for RAC and its communityprograms.

We want this film to be seen all over, in different cities and possibly
different nations.
The film will also be available soon for distribution.
Contact us at rac at riseup.net if you're interested in organizing an
event.