[LAF] URI G 25th Aug We Have Lift Off For Publicity

Joy Wood joy_helbin at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 15 18:04:11 UTC 2008

Well done, Ed.  Excellent!  I have passed it on to Dave and Sean, and am about to let LFN know too
Joy

Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2008 16:14:43 +0000From: antines at yahoo.co.ukTo: laf at lists.aktivix.orgCC: steveash_2001 at yahoo.co.uk; jochaplin at yahoo.com; freedomcopy at aol.com; sw003c0056 at blueyonder.co.ukSubject: [LAF] URI G 25th Aug We Have Lift Off For Publicity

Comrades
I  have spoken to Housmans so the publicity machine (that means you)  can now begin to roll

Housmans are opening    on a bank holiday  when they were going to be closed  especially for this event
(they will open from 5pm instead of the usual 10am)
so we all have a special responsibility to make it a resounding success

Below is the form of wording I   have agreed with Housmans
more or less what they will use on their website ( I have added the links for our emails etc)

I am happy with this form of wording  we will be able to distribute our flyer on the night and perhaps say a few words aboutg the LAF  its a great opportunity for us and hopefully will produce a win win result all round
I would like the LAF and Black Cat to do other things with Housmans so lets pull out all the stops

It would be good if URI  could get there a bit before six just so we can discuss the format also
as many LAF regulars as possible ( I will aim to be there before 5:30pm  but dont want to be the only LAF rep come 5 55

I will post on indymedia and   send to schnews
let us know where else you are posting it  useful to have a list  I will do a flyer for the night advertising the Book Fair events andx a Sep meeting if we manage to organise one

Please note my BM number can be used for the LAF  if we need a street address  they go by the nuber and dont seem to mind about the name

BCM Box 5276 London WC1N 3AX   if  you publish  a flyer

See some of you  at the Curry House  7 : 30pmish Sat
Ed

  Monday  25th   Aug  6pm-8pm Housnans  Book Shop  5 Caledonian RoadKings Cross London N1 9DX  www.housmans.com
020-7837 4473

Uri   Gordon will  Talk
 about his book  Anarchy Alive  http://anarchyalive.com/about  followed by questions and open discussion
presented by Housmans   with The London Anarchist
Forum   http://www.eventsandissues.bravehost.com/LAF.html

Ed McArthur   07981  900  563
see Events & Issues website
 http://www.eventsandissues.bravehost.com/events.html For LAF and lots more