[LAF] Re LAF Event For Sep PART 2 MORE SUGGESTED DATES 6th Sep ??

Ed McArthur antines at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Aug 20 12:43:54 UTC 2008

Ok
 the 13th is fine for Adrian, Steve  and myself  but not for Joy who prefers the 6th
but  says she does not have a contribution so she does not mind if it goes ahead
on the 13th  i
f one more person can make the 13th I suggest we go ahead
Volodya  how do ypu feel  about the 13th ?
Ed

Ed McArthur   07981  900  563

www.eventsandissues.bravehost.com