[LAF] LAF 25th A Very Good Evening

Ed McArthur antines at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Aug 26 10:15:00 UTC 2008

26th Aug  10:53am

Hi Comrades ,

Thought it went very  yesterday, well attended good discussion ,

 Housmans were quite pleased and would I believe welcome us back
My only regret is that iut was not recorded

I dont know if anyone will come to our event on the 13th Sep as a result  but its possible that some may come to one or two of our meeetings at the Book fair in Oct. I yhin all or most people who attended had the flyer I ran off

Its not too early to be thinking of November esp as we would want to advertise thist at the Book fair

A Reminder

 Thursday 11 September 2008
South Place Ethical Society
Conway Hall , Red Lion Sq London WC1  4RL
SPES Book Club  Discuss
 Prison Memoirs of an Anarchist  by Alexander Berkman
Facilitated by Sarah Loewenbein.
http://query.nytimes.com/gst/abstract.html?res=9405E2DE1E3AE633A25754C1A9679D946396D6CF

see   www.ethicalsoc.org.uk/events.htm

Any publicity you can give this event would be appreciated  please include   the SPES  URL

see you at the Curry House on  Sat 30th

Ed

Ed McArthur   07981  900  563

www.eventsandissues.bravehost.com