[LAF] LAF November 2008 ( or Jan 2009)

Ed McArthur antines at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Aug 26 13:12:07 UTC 2008

Hi
I have been thinking about LAF for Nov(and ahead)
Voloyda posted something about prison abolition
and I thought this would be a good subject for an event
at Housmans
We would have to discuss the precise format amoung our selves
and then with them

Housmans would be a good venue for this particular topic  as
no doubte  it would attract a crop of people who are opposed to prison Abolition
or at least skeptical which would make for a sharper debate

Perhaps we could talk about it on Sat 30th at the Curry House
Ed

Ed McArthur   07981  900  563

www.eventsandissues.bravehost.com