[LAF] LAF November 2008 ( or Jan 2009)

Ed McArthur antines at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Aug 27 11:32:25 UTC 2008

OK  See you
  Ed

Ed McArthur   07981  900  563

www.eventsandissues.bravehost.com

From: Volodya <Volodya at WhenGendarmeSleeps.org>
Subject: Re: [LAF] LAF November 2008 ( or Jan 2009)
To: antines at yahoo.co.uk
Date: Tuesday, August 26, 2008, 6:23 PM

Ed McArthur wrote:

> *Hi*
> *I have been thinking about LAF for Nov(and ahead)*
> *Voloyda posted something about prison abolition *
> *and I thought this would be a good subject for an event*
> *at Housmans*
> *We would have to discuss the precise format amoung our selves*
> *and then with them*
> **
> *Housmans would be a good venue for this particular topic  as *
> *no doubte  it would attract a crop of people who are opposed to prison
> Abolition *
> *or at least skeptical which would make for a sharper debate*
> **
> *Perhaps we could talk about it on Sat 30th at the Curry House*
> *Ed*

I'd definitely be up for a talk about prison abolition.

Will wait until next sat to discuss the possible format/exact topic/etc.

                 - Volodya

--
http://freedom.libsyn.com/       Echo of Freedom, Radical Podcast
http://eng.anarchopedia.org/     Anarchopedia, A Free Knowledge Portal

  "None of us are free until all of us are free."    ~ Mihail Bakunin