[LAF] Fwd: QFT Prison Abolition Resources - now online

Echo of Freedom EchoOfFreedom at riseup.net
Sun Aug 31 13:17:32 UTC 2008

-------- Original Message --------
Hi everyone,

I've now posted online the updated resource package for the workshop
on the Queer, Feminist & Trans Politics of Prison Abolition.
I corrected some errors from version I distributed at the workshop
and made some other amendments / additions, so please use this one.

Both links below have the same content, but the compressed version
has reduced-quality image files, which means it's a smaller document
but won't be as high quality for printing.

Full Version (10.46 MB):
http://www.mediafire.com/?a8kh1ullztg

Compressed Version (1.92 MB)
http://www.mediafire.com/?spducjbhkqp

Feedback is still welcome, so if you have any suggestions for future
versions, please let me know.

Cheers,
~Sam