[LAF] NO SPES BOOK CLUB IN FEB 2009 CORRECTIONn Day Event

Ed McArthur antines at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Dec 17 17:40:41 UTC 2008

OK Sorry the Darwin Day event is on the 11th
so we could have a book club on the 12th thought it
will not be well attended as it will clash with other Darwin Day events that SPES members will want to attend

I think we should just skip it and go for March
I am sure Sally would do something
Do people agree
Ed

Ed McArthur   07981  900  563