[LAF] [Fwd: AnarchistBlackCat --- moderated anarchist discussion forums]

Volodya Volodya at WhenGendarmeSleeps.org
Thu Feb 7 07:02:35 UTC 2008

If your reading this before the 6th Feb 2008 you're one of the people
who was told about the board before it was launched (or you just
surfed in). Feb 6th is the official launch date, below are details of
who you can tell before this. Please don't post the announcement to a
publically readable list / forum before that date.

This is the schedule
1 - Fri 25th Jan - tell individuals you know who you think will treat
the board seriously as a place for discussion about anarchism.
2 - Weds 30th January - tell organizations about the boards, we don't
just mean anarchist ones but any where there may be people interested
and where the announcement would seem relevant
3 - Weds 6th Feb - tell the world - this means posting the
announcement to Anarkismo and beyond.

This is our launch statement which you can use

AnarchistBlackCat- moderated anarchist discussion forums

Ever wished for an anarchist discussion board dominated by an exchange
of argued out political views rather than insults? So did we, so we
decided to do something about it.

Inspired by the Organise discussion list of the mid 1990s (the first
serious anarchist discussion list) and Anarkismo.net, we have launched
AnarchistBlackCat. We are building a home for serious anarchist
discussion and strong moderation of anything that falls below this
according to a set of detailed, transparent and publicly available rules.

Got something to say? Come on over to http://www.anarchistblackcat.org

Posting rules at http://www.anarchistblackcat.org/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=158
More about the board at
http://www.anarchistblackcat.org/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=12
Register at http://www.anarchistblackcat.org/ucp.php?mode=register

- --------
Zapatista archive
http://www.struggle.ws/mexico.html

Promote ZapNews - Posters at
http://struggle.ws/pdf/posters/zapnews.html

Complete our surveys and find out about others at
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ZapNews/polls
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional