[LAF] LAF March 2008

EDMUND MCARTHUR antines at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Feb 28 18:13:22 UTC 2008

HI  Comrades,

  Barry gave a good talk last Monday
    we   now have   to think about March

  I suggest we make the March meeting an open space for people to discuss their concerns from an anarchist perspective

  I for example would like to discuss  something along the lines of

  Confessions Of An Anarchist Heretic or Can (or should) we stick to pure
  anarchist principles in the present society

  I am sure people can think of other more worthy topics

  As to date just to start things off I suggest the last Friday In March  HOWEVER
  if this date is not good for you Please Reply  ASAP  and give an alternative date
  (Its important that you do suggest an alternative   so we can reach a consensus)

  Please reply also if the date is GOOD for you

  I take this opportunity to remind you that you are all invited to the Curry House in Chapel Market
  on Sat 19th April 7pmish to mark Donald Rooums 80th Birth Day  and before that

  on the 8th March  (also a Sat) 7pm  to help me commiserate on mine
  so hope to see you there

  In Solidarity
  Ed

  Shut Down Guantanamo Bay