[LAF] fwd Haldane Society Programme 2008

EDMUND MCARTHUR antines at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Jan 2 12:32:23 UTC 2008

Looks interesting  but  a bit pr icy for non Lawyers  .   I wonder who are the "etc" who also qualify for Free Entry

   HALDANE SOCIETY   2008  Programme Of Lectures

Human rights lectures: dates for your diary for 2008:

Wednesday 30 January Mike Mansfield QC & Imran Khan "Do we need
anti-terrorism legislation?"

Wednesday 27 February Stephanie Harrison, barrister, and litigants
directly involved in the right to protest litigation

Wednesday 26 March: the crisis for publicly funded legal services

Wednesday 23 April: Bill Bowring and Phil Shiner "holding war criminals
to account"

Wednesday 28 May: the uses and limits of the Human Rights Act.

All lectures at 6.30pm at the College of Law, 14 Store Street, London
WC1.
   CPD points avialable. Entry fee £10 practtiioners (free to
students, trainees etc).
Please publicise widely

see Events & Issues website   http://www.eventsandissues.bravehost.com/events.html

  See Book Events