[LAF] barry's new email: barryodea at gmail.com Sounds Good

EDMUND MCARTHUR antines at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Jan 13 10:34:10 UTC 2008

I dont know if my posts are getting through but  things have moved on
  some one said they could not make 29th Feb  so ever willing to please I said the best thing would be to try to get a consensus at the Jan meeting
  which is tues 29th Jan
  Icheers
  Ed

Ian Gregory <aktiv at zenatode.org.uk> wrote:
  On Thu, Jan 10, 2008 at 06:34:45AM -0800, EDMUND MCARTHUR wrote:

> Is everyone else ok with Friday 29th Feb

If I am in London that day I will want to be on Critical Mass
which sets off from the South Bank about 7pm, but I suppose
I could try to catch up with the ride a bit later.

Ian

--
Ian Gregory
http://www.zenatode.org.uk/ian/