[LAF] FW: [hic] next film night Thursday 31st Jan - starts at 7pm

Joy Wood joy_helbin at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 25 21:24:49 UTC 2008

From: marlenebarrett at yahoo.co.ukTo: hic at haringey.org.ukDate: Thu, 24 Jan 2008 23:00:03 +0000Subject: [hic] next film night Thursday 31st Jan - starts at 7pm

hello
just a quick reminder that Haringey Independent Cinema will be showing films to commemorate Holocaust memorial Day - 'The 43 Group' and 'KZ' - on Thursday 31st January at 7pm. Morris Beckman, one of the founder members of the 43 Group, will also give a talk about his experiences of organising against fascism at street level.

Because we've got a speaker and then two films, we will be starting promptly at 7pm - doors open at 6.45. Somewhat randomly, we've got low-energy light bulbs from the council to give away if that's any incentive to come along on the night..

And some advance notice for your diaries:
our next films are Libertarias on Thursday 6th March, in solidarity with international women's day, and Pan's Labyrinth on Thursday 31st March. Then on Saturday 26th April, we will be showing films as part of the Haringey Independence Day community event - see www.haringey.org.uk/independenceday for more details.

Marlene
for Haringey Independent Cinema

Film details at www.haringey.org.uk/hic

West Green Learning Centre
Park View Academy
West Green Road
London N15 3RB

Doors Open 6.45pm. £3.00 waged, £2.00 low/unwaged.