[LAF] LAF Book Fair/Curry Time 18th July

Joy Wood joy_helbin at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 17 16:37:59 UTC 2008

Hi Ed, Just to let u know, I am out of town this weekend and will not be
at the curry house Saturday therefore.
Catch you later
Joy

Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 14:34:40 +0000From: antines at yahoo.co.ukTo: laf at lists.aktivix.orgSubject: [LAF] LAF Book Fair/Curry Time 18th July

Hi

We will be having three talks  at the Anarchist Book Fair
on 18th Oct  one of which will be Jocelyn on Deep Equality
and one of which-  the three of us who turned up on Sat decided
will be Steve  with the working title Two Kinds Of Anarchism
the third to be decided
I will be leaving the £20.00 for the Rooms in the AB pigeon Hole at Freedom Press
this Sat

The LAF Funds are now depleted and since we are an equal opportunities forum I am sure you will all
(who did not make the Curry House ion Sat) appreciate the opportunity  to give something to build them up

which you will have when we meet at the Curry House
on Sat 19th July( I know when I am beaten Ive given up on a talk for July or Aug)
Your contrbutions are of course voluntary
see you all Sat
Ed

Ed McArthur   07981  900  563
see Events & Issues website