[LAF] Curry Or Zippy

steve ash steveash_2001 at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Jun 2 15:29:33 UTC 2008

I'm not doing a Zippy Picnic Ed I'm doing THE Zippy Picnic lol, but should be along after  unless it stays warm till late, which is unlikely.

Anyway those who fancy chilling with the counter cultural heirs of Timothy Leary, Ken Kesey, Charles Bukowski and Alan Ginsberg on Hampstead Heath are welcome, blurb and directions below, I'll be there from 3ish.....

Zippy Picnic 7 and 8th June

The legendary zippy picnic continues, do nothing or do everything.

Potlach - bring what you expect to find

Location - http://trismegistus.org.uk/picnic.htm

Founded by the Encyclopedia Psychedelica cabal
 twenty third year (so now a legal institution)!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Encyclopedia_Psychedelica