[LAF] Anarchist PicnicJuly Meeting

Ed McArthur antines at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Jun 22 09:48:11 UTC 2008

Don't  forget Jocelyn"s Book Launch on Friday 27th
details   at http://www.freewebs.com/bookevents/bookshopsandevents.htm

Details of Picnic re posted

Meeting 5pm at Blackheath Gate, Charlton Way, Greenwich Park
Volodya and I thought  you might like to discuss the JULY  meeting while  you were there
Adrian had suggested something on alternative
energy  I think this could be expanded to include
alternative supply systems eg co ops that might just supply one street, breaking the  state sponsored  private monopolies  and so on
there may be alternative suggestions offers for the talk
As to date   the 2nd is out for me,  there is a SPES lecture on the 9th, Book Club on the 10th
and GALHA    Event on the 11th  apart from that I am flexible and will go with the consensus
Enjoy the Picnic
Ed

Saturday 28 June 200881  900  563
see Events & Issues website