[LAF] Anarchist Picnic CANCELLED Saturday 28 June 2008

Adrian Williams adrianrwilliams at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Jun 27 00:01:01 UTC 2008

I'm not sure what q;-((((((((((((((( means.  I tried to persuade joy to say why the picnic is cancelled but she wouldn't so I am giving some info.

Joy tried to set this up and then Steve asked for 5pm instead of 2pm. Agreed. Later Barry comes in with why 5pm and Steve says good question.  It isn't if he asked for 5pm to avoid too much sun.

Weather forecast from Met Office seems OK for weekend but Piers Corbyn who has a better track record that the Met Office predicts "deluges" this weekend. Watch out Wimbledon and Glastonbury.

I think the problem is that Joy has no confidence that people will turn up so abandoned trying to make it work but ... anyone can still turn up at 5pm if they want.

Corrections welcome.
Adrian