[LAF] March LAF Meeting PLEASE READ AND REPLY

EDMUND MCARTHUR antines at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Mar 5 13:26:48 UTC 2008

Ok Comrades
  28th March is fine for myself, Steve and Volodya
  but not for Joy and Adrian  No response from Ian and Barry

  Myself and Volodya seem to be able to make more or less any date after 10th

  Adrian has offered 27th as alternative  Joy appears not to have given an alternative unless I missed something

  We need to reach some kind of consensus  Perhaps people could supplu dates that are out as well as in (eg specific dates you cannot make it)
  we might be able to make some progress Sat if people reply

  Ed

  Shut Down Guantanamo Bay
see London Page  at
www.guantanamo.org.uk