[LAF] CURRY TIME 15th March/LAF MARCH PLEASE READ

EDMUND MCARTHUR antines at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Mar 9 17:25:48 UTC 2008

Comrades
  Thanks to everyone who came last night it was good.
  Hope you enjoyed your film

  This is to confirm that we will be returning to the Curry House  next Sat   7pmish  to celebrate Joys  pre birthday-  Donald sends his apologies as he has another birthday to attend,

  Hope some of you who did not make it last night will be able to come on the 15th

  I am also confirming that the next LAF meeting will be from 8pm  in the foyer of the Institute of Education on Thursday 27th March

  You are invited to bring topics to discuss from an anarchist perspective
  mine being   Can )or Should we) adhere to pure anarchist values in the present Society   something like that

  Anyway hope to see many of you on Sat at 7pm or as shortly after to make sure we bag a table
  Solidarity
  Ed

  Shut Down Guantanamo Bay
see London Page  at