[LAF] Reminder For Sat 15th March Cuirry Time

EDMUND MCARTHUR antines at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Mar 12 12:59:33 UTC 2008

Hi
  Just to remind everyone esp if you did not turn up last week that we are meeting at the currry house in chapel market on Sat at 7pmish  in honour of Joys pre birthday
  Please try to get there by 7or shortly after so we can bag a table or two
  Donald sends his apologies but on the basis of last week I expect 8-10
  at least so it would be good if at least two of us were there by 7
  cheers
  Ed

  Shut Down Guantanamo Bay
see London Page  at