[LAF] collective birthday meals : Please Read Full Email as not everyone may have had original post

EDMUND MCARTHUR antines at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Mar 20 19:20:02 UTC 2008

ok  with me  but lets wait until after the 19th as the 12 & 19th have been advertised
  would we be able to get the right size table   would we have to book and do they
  cater for veggies ?
Ed

Barry O'Dea <barryodea at gmail.com> wrote:
  If everyone agreed, would it be possible to experiment with an alternative to the Chapel St veggy resturant?  For example, the Thai eat-as-much-as-you-can restuarant opposite Angel tube is quite good, it's about £4 or £5 per person. I think it would be a tasty change and you can have a beer with the food there too.  What do comrades think?

  On 20/03/2008, EDMUND MCARTHUR <antines at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:     April  12th from 7pm as usual.Jayne  did you book a table in the end
  (We expect a few more say up to 14 you said)    also do we need to book for the 19th (Donald?)   I was thinking we could do it again for Barry on the 26th
  Ed

Barry O'Dea <barryodea at gmail.com> wrote:
    Comrades, I really enjoyed our last collective birthday meal at the veg curry restaurant in chapel, even with no alcohol allowed it was a good night. It was a much better turnout than many of our talks!  When is the next one again Ed?

    Shut Down Guantanamo Bay
see London Page  at
www.guantanamo.org.uk

  see Events & Issues website   http://www.eventsandissues.bravehost.com/events.html For LAF and lots more