[LAF] Reminder For LAF 27th March 2

EDMUND MCARTHUR antines at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Mar 23 18:57:45 UTC 2008

I  have added the names of some non members of this list to the BCC field

  Hi Comrades
  Just to remind you of the next LAF meet in the foyer of IOE this thursday
  8pmis
  www.eventsandissues.bravehost.com     (LAF Page from menue)

  Bring your anarchist topics for discussion (See site for my suggestion)
  we could also talk about the future of the forum inc if we should stick to the IOE a venue we cannot really advertise

  If anyone who said they could come finds the cannot after all come could you please let me know
  as I dont fancy meeting on my own (Just a thought)

  Solidarity
  Ed

  Shut Down Guantanamo Bay
see London Page  at