[LAF] collective birthday meals

Joy Wood joy_helbin at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 23 23:55:51 UTC 2008

I'm not in London on Saturday 26 April.  Is Saturday 29 MARCH any use instead?  (ie next Saturday)

Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2008 05:39:50 -0700From: antines at yahoo.co.ukTo: barryodea at gmail.com; laf at lists.aktivix.org; steveash_2001 at yahoo.co.ukSubject: Re: [LAF] collective birthday meals
April  12th from 7pm as usual.Jayne  did you book a table in the end
(We expect a few more say up to 14 you said)    also do we need to book for the 19th (Donald?)   I was thinking we could do it again for Barry on the 26th
EdBarry O'Dea <barryodea at gmail.com> wrote:

Comrades, I really enjoyed our last collective birthday meal at the veg curry restaurant in chapel, even with no alcohol allowed it was a good night. It was a much better turnout than many of our talks!  When is the next one again Ed?

Shut Down Guantanamo Baysee London Page  atwww.guantanamo.org.uk

see Events & Issues website   http://www.eventsandissues.bravehost.com/events.html For LAF and lots more

See Book Events
http://www.freewebs.com/bookevents/