[LAF] {Spam?} RE CURRY TIME 29th Marc h Can We Stick

EDMUND MCARTHUR antines at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Mar 25 20:09:18 UTC 2008

Comrades
  Can I suggest  we stick to Chapel Market this Saqt and until 19th(PLEASE)
  trhis will AVOID CONFUSION   as people sometimes dont get emails
  by all means invite   Sergio Uristani  the mor the better I would have thought
  we can agree on an alternative if thats what we want when we are all togeather
  but I think the Marchmont St plkace is slightly more expensive

  I will be in the  Chapel st place after  7pm on Sat anyway

  Ed

Adrian Williams <adrianrwilliams at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
  I think I can make Sat 29th MARCH, (not Tues 29th
April).
Adrian

Question:
Should we be inviting Sergio Uristani to these meals?

--- EDMUND MCARTHUR wrote:

> Hi
> So far Jayne Joy and myself are ok with the 29th
> April for another curry
> so who else can join us
> also yet another remider as if you needed one re
> thursday
> http://www.eventsandissues.bravehost.com/LAF.html
>
> Ed

Sent from Yahoo! Mail.