[LAF] {Spam?} Re: collective birthday meals : Please Read Full Email as not everyone ...

EDMUND MCARTHUR antines at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Mar 26 11:51:30 UTC 2008

I am not sure that 29th March  this Sat is for Barrys Birthday it should have been 26th April

but Joy I think could not make it
  I just thought 29th was a good idea

  According to my calculations there should be 11(min )  for Donalds Birthday on the 19th
  thats everyone who was there last time plus Donald and guestDont think Donald will make it this Sat  it then just a question of who else is able to come on 19th Steve  did you invite Joslyn?
see you on 29th
  Ed

FreedomCopy at aol.com wrote:
          Just to make sure I've got this right now, this Saturday, 29th March, will we be meeting at the Chapel Market curry house at 7pm? Is this for Barry's birthday on 26th as we did Joy's birthday early, or is the 26th bit just a red herring? I've got a bit confused with it all.

  Saturday 12th April will be for my birthday and I've booked a table for around 15+ at the Chapel Market place, and Saturday 19th April is for Donald's 80th birthday - Chapel Market curry house again.

  Jayne

  Shut Down Guantanamo Bay
see London Page  at
www.guantanamo.org.uk