[LAF] Curry Time Post May Day Plus LAF matters

Joy Wood joy_helbin at hotmail.com
Thu May 1 23:50:46 UTC 2008

Maybe.  BTW, by the time I made it back from Leeds last Saturday (11.10pm) you had all left the curry house! (also, I don't think Adrian will be in London after all on Saturday 3 May).

Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 12:12:21 +0000From: antines at yahoo.co.ukTo: laf at lists.aktivix.orgCC: steveash_2001 at yahoo.co.uk; jochaplin at yahoo.com; camilla at camillamartin.freeserve.co.uk; sw003c0056 at blueyonder.co.uk; freedomcopy at aol.com; ianbuxton2003 at yahoo.co.uk; barryjodea at yahoo.co.ukSubject: [LAF] Curry Time Post May Day Plus LAF matters

The four of us who were there on Sat agreed that we would meet again this Sat 3rd May
from 7pm apart from myself Adrian Barry and Volodya who else is up for it ?STEVE   re your friend as a speaker for LAF in May  I am as flexible as you
but do we want it before or after the 10th May event at Conway Hall
also do we want it at the Institute Of Education or at Conway Hall
I can get one of the Tower Rooms only for £15.00  we have £10.00 in the pot
Do we want to go for a Sat so we can go on to the curry House after ???I think also  Volodya would be interested in doing something on censorship in June
that is something we should  settle om Sat as Volodya is still incommunicado
with his email

We also need to think about the anarchist bookfair if we  are going to be offered three slots again
one of them could be for Jocelyn on Deep Equality  the others we can sort out in time

see you all on SatEd
Ed McArthur   07981  900  563MailScanner has detected a possible fraud attempt from "www.babymilkaction.org" claiming to be Nestlé-Free small" src="http://www.babymilkaction.org/flash/nestlefreezone.gif" width=136 border=0>
see Events & Issues website
 http://www.eventsandissues.bravehost.com/events.html For LAF and lots more

See Book Events
http://www.freewebs.com/bookevents/