[LAF] A REMINDER OF TWO NON SPES EVENTS

Joy Wood joy_helbin at hotmail.com
Sun May 4 02:03:08 UTC 2008

EdWe were saying today (Saturday eve) that '1968 and all that' next Saturday at the Conway Hall will end 5pm.  Indeed, that is what it says in my diary.  HOWEVER, I originally had written down 10am to 10pm and THAT is what is on the website.  BESIDES, far from the event being over at 5pm, Astrid Proll is speaking at 6pm.  Accordingly, rather than saying we'll eat at 6pm, shall we revert to our usual time of 7pm although NOT our usual venue of Chapel Market but, as also discussed, at the alternative venue of TAI, Theobald's Road (near the corner of Gray's Inn Road, by the Yorkshire Grey public house)Joy

Date: Sat, 3 May 2008 16:28:10 +0000From: spesevents at yahoo.co.ukSubject: A REMINDER OF TWO NON SPES EVENTS To: admin at ethicalsoc.org.uk

Friday 9th May 2008Gay And Lesbian Humanist Associationhttp://www.galha.org/events/future.html====================================
 Sat  10th May  at Conway Hall
1968 and all that Bookfair and Conference
www.1968andallthat.net
 see   also    www.conwayhall.org.uk/events.htm
South Place Ethical Society Reg Charity No 251396``` Conway Hall Red Lion Sq London WC1R 4RL www.ethicalsoc.org.uk
spesevents at yahoo.co.uk