[LAF] {Disarmed} Brighton Unconference

Joy Wood joy_helbin at hotmail.com
Fri May 9 12:19:26 UTC 2008

From: jessDate: Tue, 6 May 2008 17:47:58 +0100Subject: [londonfeministnetwork] Fwd: The F-Word: General Email Web Form

---------- Forwarded message ----------Hi guys, I was wondering if you could let people know about anunconference being organised in Brighton.  It's called Reclaim the Web andit's a day of open conversations and presentations on using social mediafor activism and social change.  We're hoping to get activists of as manydifferent varieties there as possible because that's when conversationreally starts to get interesting.  You can find our website athttp://reclaimtheweb.net/Oh, and the event is free/by donation.== referer ==http://www.thefword.org.uk/index--Sent via the The F-Word: General Email Web FormFrom: Beth TilstonEmail: bethtilston at googlemail.comReferrer: http://www.thefword.org.uk/index-- Jess McCabeeditorThe F Wordwww.thefword.org.uk

Discover and Win with Live Search

http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/msnnkmgl0010000007ukm/direct/01/