[LAF] SPARK - Street People Armed with Radical Knowledge

Joy Wood joy_helbin at hotmail.com
Tue May 13 13:12:10 UTC 2008

'Mouth to Mouth' the movie is showing now.  It revolves around a group of people calling
themselves SPARK (an acronym for 'Street People Armed with Radical Knowledge',
the *leader* of whom advocates seeing through the bullshit of parents, teachers,
society, etc, and, yes, seeing through his bullshit also of course).  No doubt that
is why 'Mouth to Mouth' is playing at only ONE London cinema (Empire Leicester Square),
for ONE week, only ONCE per day (8.30pm).  So, if anyone has about a tenner
and an evening spare tonight, Wednesday or Thursday this week, they might wish
to see this film whilst we have the chance.http://www.timeout.com/film/reviews/85478/mouth-to-mouth.htmlI have seen the film and I believe it to be good, not like the timeout critic
- what does THAT bourgouis straight know, anyway?!  In fact, I have posted
a comment (but didn't realise until after I posted it that I could have awarded stars!)Joy