[LAF] Tube party!

steve ash steveash_2001 at yahoo.co.uk
Wed May 21 12:44:09 UTC 2008

Its fun which is more important. :)

--- Ed McArthur <antines at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

---------------------------------

Is it libertarian to impose on other passengers in
this way ?

Whats wrong with no more drunken racists Aussies sing
racists rugby songs ???

 on the tube at night?

We are talking about a confined space here,

 so I think the argument

 is different to banning smoking in pubs where

 you can have different zones

sounds to me like selfish individualism

Ed

Ed McArthur   07981  900  563